2.12.2009

HELP WANTED : Translator position

The kids are always coming up with new cute things they are saying. Here are some of our recent favorites.

Snowflakes-snowflicks As in: "I wish it would snow here so we could catch some snowflicks on our tongue"
Kiwis-Peewees "I love peewees for breakfast"
Earmuffs-Earmuffins "It's cold out, you might need some earmuffins on so your ears don't get cold"
Blind-Blindfolded "If I look at the sun too long will I get blindfolded?"
Feeding-Eating "When your done eating Scott can I hold him."
Discussed it-Disgusted "They couldn't decide what to plant in their garden, so they disgusted"
Bouncy seat-Bouncy ball- "Can you lay Scott in his bouncy ball"
Litter-Glitter-"Look at all that glitter that people threw on the ground!"

2 comments:

Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

cracked me up! loved 'em.

Me said...

Kid speak is soo cute! Thanks for sharing it with us. I just love it when they try so hard!