4.27.2010

{ Forever Day Desserts }

Chocolate oreo dessert

Here are the yummy Forever Day desserts we made. They are actually really similar to another recipe I posted before that was made with bananas. The kids enjoy the chocolate version much better I think. And served of course in my cute little glass dishes that I love. The best $1.97 I ever spent. Here is the recipe if you want to try it out.

Ingredients:
1 box Oreo cookies crushed
2 small box chocolate instant pudding mix (3.4oz size)
1 8oz carton of whipped topping
1/2 cup butter softened
1 cup powdered sugar or 1/2 cup regular sugar ( I was out & it substituted just fine)
8 oz. fat free cream cheese

1/2tsp. vanilla
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips


Cooking Instructions:
Prepare pudding according to package directions; fold in whipped topping. Combine butter, sugar, vanilla, and cream cheese in another mixing bowl; beat at medium speed until smooth. Fold into the pudding mixture. Use small(9oz) cups and layer pudding mixture, Oreos, pudding mixture, and whipped topping. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top. Refrigerate until ready to serve.

No comments: