3.24.2011

{ Ryan’s New Hair }

Ryan has been sporting his new hairdo for a few weeks now, but not on account of me cutting it. He has managed to completely rub away all of his baby hair around the sides and back of his head. The only part that has remained is his little tuff on the very top. It looks so intentional, and I think that makes me like it even more.

Ryan losing hair blog

Ryan smiling blog

Ryan losing hair looking up_edited-1 blog

Ryan 5 Months

With all his other baby hair gone, his top hair has really started growing a lot longer, and I think I am even detecting a little curl in it too. We will have to see if these curls decide to stick around or just fall out with the rest of his hair.Ryan sleeping in highchair blog

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Cute little sleeping picture, Monae!