4.19.2014

{ The Abby of 6 Years Ago }

I was getting ready to post pictures from Abby’s 8th birthday that happened last week and came upon these pictures of her when she was only 2. It was way back when I had just gotten my first DSLR camera-a Nikon D80. I loved it, and took about a million pictures of my family-including this little cutie who was my baby at the time. I hadn’t started blogging back then, and really didn’t even edit too many of my pictures either-they have just been sitting on my computer waiting for me to notice them. When I pulled these up of Abby I wanted to do a mix of crying because I can’t believe have much time has passed and just smiling from ear to ear at how cute she is. SO… before I get to remembering her 8th birthday this year, bear with me as I take a little trip down memory lane and soak in this sweet little two year old from long ago.

Abby playing with lawn chair and in carport blog-2

Abby playing with lawn chair and in carport blog-3

Abby playing with lawn chair and in carport blog-4

Abby playing with lawn chair and in carport blog-5

Abby playing with lawn chair and in carport blog-17

Abby playing with lawn chair and in carport blog-6

Abby playing with lawn chair and in carport blog-7

Abby playing with lawn chair and in carport blog-8

Abby playing with lawn chair and in carport blog-9

Abby playing with lawn chair and in carport blog-11

Abby playing with lawn chair and in carport blog-10

Abby playing with lawn chair and in carport blog-12

Abby playing with lawn chair and in carport blog-14

Abby playing with lawn chair and in carport blog-15 Abby playing with lawn chair and in carport blog-16

I can’t believe how some of those same little looks and sassiness are still with her-we love you Abby!

No comments: