10.23.2010

{ My New Body }

Ryan black and white blog

I have been patiently waiting for thousands of years for this day, and now it’s come. I have a body! I love my new little body. I have the cutest little nose and mouth…

ryan feet 2 blog Ten little toes that wiggle and move…

ryan black and white nails blog

Ten little fingers complete with really long nails…(mommy cut those really quick so I wouldn’t scratch my face. That mommy, I tell ya, she’s one smart gal)

Scott hair blogBlack, curly hair, just like my daddy…

ryan yawning blogA little mouth that yawns when I am tired…

ryan sucking finger blogAnd fingers to suck on when I am bored…

ryan looking blogEyes to see all the fun that people are having around me…And a sweet little mouth that others love to kiss…

ryan feet blogBrand new baby skin…

Ryan arm band blog     I even have my own little bracelet with my name on it-Ryan Thomas Starbuck. Ryan because Daddy and Mommy like that name, and Thomas after my Great Grandpa Frye.

austin holding ryan black and white blog

But the best part, is that this little body has a FAMILY. They hold me, and love me, and say how cute I am over and over again.

I think I am going to like this life. 

2 comments:

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

Those photos were perfect . . . I remembered us talking and you mentioning capturing the littleness of a newborn and you did it!!! I love the baby nails, baby skin and the small bandaide captured in the last photo representing his first little shot!!! So precious.

Lisa said...

Perfect hospital photos, Monae! He is one lucky baby.