12.07.2010

{ Grandma Bonnie’s Visit }

The Tuesday after Thanksgiving Aaron had to go to a two week training in Texas, so we begged Grandma Bonnie to stay with us for an extra week and have fun and help out. She didn’t need much convincing, and was happy to stay for a week with the Starbuck grandkids.

Ryan with Grandma Bonnie blog

We set up the Christmas tree on December 1st in regular Christmas tradition fashion, baked Christmas cookies, and got the housed all decked out for the holidays. She gave me my birthday gift –a homemade meal of stroudles, and a chance to go out for some holiday shopping alone. Seriously, the BEST gift! I always love when my mom comes to visit. She spoils me every time, and I love it. Thanks mom for a great visit.

Scott making cookies blog

Brooke name cookie blog

Abby with name cookie blog   Brooke holding ryan 2 blog

Brooke holding Ryan blog

No comments: