11.15.2010

{ Random Thoughts }

Just some random catch up things.

#1 Colette, I am so glad you left a comment. I lost your crafty blog address when I switched from my Explorer to Firefox browser. I love to keep up with old friends. I am so glad you stop by and read our blog when you can. Don’t you just love technology!=)

#2 Picture of me from my first day back at church. Not that that is a super special event, and I will probably move it to my 33 year old post a few days back, I just wanted to post it here because I really never post pictures of myself. I grabbed the nearest kid to snap a picture, and another willing soul to be in it with me. I sometimes have solo-picture-fear. I don’t know why, I just don’t like to be in pictures alone. Weird, I know. But, this little guy is too cute, he just needed his picture taken too.monae snd scott blog

#3 Erika said the other day, “I think Ryan is really going to like us when he grows up!” So cute! I think so too.

#4 I am editing some pictures I took of Ryan, so hopefully I will post them on my Monae’s Monet’s blog soon. I have neglected that blog for too long, and am currently trying to figure out how to better configure it, so hopefully I can get that worked out soon.

#5 I am tired, and need to go to bed. The end.

3 comments:

The Crew said...

hey Monae! so I wanted you to know ahead of time that I am going to try and call you when it is a decent hour:) I'm a night owl too, and when it's convenient for you to talk some camera shop:) Just wanted you to know ahead of time so you remember me;) love the posts.

Jessica said...

Monae! I just love reading your blog. As I sat in front of you Sunday in Relief Society, I couldn't help but stare at you holding that sweet baby! UM....I think I'm getting that baby bug again. :)

Amy Ritter said...

TWINERS! I personally feel I need someone in my pictures to cover me up. Not that you need to because your SO beautiful!!! You amaze me everytime I read your blog or talk to you